thinking of our friends in Toronto and hoping things are getting better
life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
Blog Archive
- ► 2014 (180)
- ► 2013 (201)
- ► 2012 (174)
- ► 2011 (166)
- ► 2010 (277)
- ▼ 2009 (194)
- ► 2008 (122)
- ► 2007 (185)
- ► 2006 (117)
- ► 2005 (141)
Popular Posts
-
In all the chaos of our re-introduction to france, it's not often that I get to enjoy the benefits of being back. Occasionally, however...
-
My commute is now pretty awesome: ~22 or so minutes by bike. It's not so great when it's wet out, but I am in the process of addres...
-
Was in Puerto Rico for a conference. First time on the island! I was mostly in the conference room but managed to see a few things too. ...
-
I was up at 4AM this morning to get to LYS for a flight to Heathrow. The roads were pretty bad and the plows were driving down the autorout...
-
We spent the weekend in the Ecrins hiking with past and present Grenoble outstation people (and some others). After longer delays than usua...
-
from August. Mostly photos!
-
I took a couple of hours off to go watch the Dauphine pass by on the plateau. It's such a cool race, and with all the big names!
-
We got kicked out of the hospital this afternoon, laden with diapers, ointments and a lot of frequently contradictory advice. We got home to...
-
We just returned from a brief but excellent trip to Liguria for some climbing and stuffing of ourselves. We had been hearing about a newer...
No comments:
Post a Comment