Ian and Susan in town! The kids are so excited!
life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
Blog Archive
- ► 2014 (180)
- ► 2013 (201)
- ▼ 2012 (174)
- ► 2011 (166)
- ► 2010 (277)
- ► 2009 (194)
- ► 2008 (122)
- ► 2007 (185)
- ► 2006 (117)
- ► 2005 (141)
Popular Posts
-
We headed up for the first time in a looooong time to Alta. The last time Christa and Tom were up here, we bagged on an Alta trip, but we w...
-
While we were walking to Boulevard on Saturday, I saw (and parked behind) this car: Which was heartwarming, because I never imagined that th...
-
Two of our many Camellia trees have started flowering. Zoe enjoying the swing at the park in town: and then happily leaving
-
Sunday is market day in Isle Sur La Sorgue, and despite the extreme soreness that impregnated our backs and arms, we got up early-ish to...
-
Today, I did the runner vs bike thing up the mont saint martin but with my friend Martin, and this time, NO DAMN handicaps. This was especi...
-
Yesterday we discovered that the workers had accidentally unplugged our deep freezer in the course of their work two weeks ago. And by ...
-
I was talking to my friend Jose, a recent arrival to Madrid from San Francisco, about what a small role e-commerce plays in peoples everyday...
-
no speck pizza tonight though :(
-
My commute is now pretty awesome: ~22 or so minutes by bike. It's not so great when it's wet out, but I am in the process of addres...
No comments:
Post a Comment