
poor alex is too small for the Sulkys (and doesn't pedal very well)

life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
Blog Archive
- ► 2014 (180)
- ► 2013 (201)
- ▼ 2012 (174)
- ► 2011 (166)
- ► 2010 (277)
- ► 2009 (194)
- ► 2008 (122)
- ► 2007 (185)
- ► 2006 (117)
- ► 2005 (141)
Popular Posts
-
While we were walking to Boulevard on Saturday, I saw (and parked behind) this car: Which was heartwarming, because I never imagined that th...
-
I'm so un-indie that I get music recommendations from NPR these days. Yeah I know it's sad. Here are some recent songs that I actu...
-
zoe, 8 lbs, 12 oz (yes, you read that right) was born at 16:06 by C section. The mother and daughter are both doing great. Thanks for ever...
-
We headed up for the first time in a looooong time to Alta. The last time Christa and Tom were up here, we bagged on an Alta trip, but we w...
-
Another great ride with Hank today in the foothills around Tullins. Today's was a little bit different in that we explored a new (to bo...
-
so much snow today that we picked Zoe up from her nanny in a sled! Also, I was viciously attacked by Christine and Choe with snowballs pack...
-
I took a 6 month old roll of reala 35 in to be developed a few days ago, and after the usual photo-store-employee sneering and unpleasantnes...
-
Last week I read an article about a guy who makes designer axes in New York. Although I am a city person, I've spent a reasonable amoun...
-
The project: Megalamp Mark III scuderia Sti. After my experience with the mark II: specifically lots of light, but the occasional piece fa...
No comments:
Post a Comment