Thursday, October 07, 2010

on my own

Chloe is off to caramel school at Valrhona, so I have the kids. When I dropped ZZN off this morning, they had a table with cards bearing all of their names. Other kids were affixing them to a big blue card holder on the wall. I saw Zoe fiddling with what I assumed to be a random namecard and stick it on the wall, but it was indeed hers! I was very surprised that she recognized her name... I wonder if a teacher's aide handed it to her while I wasn't looking.

update: I made cards with lots of random three letter names on it and she really does recognize her name!

No comments:

life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist

Blog Archive

Popular Posts