Sunday, March 28, 2010

MTB

I went for a very short mountain bike ride yesterday, up behind the rocher de Cornillon. It was quite nice, but it had been such a long time since I had done anything technical off road that I forgot one key thing: you need to be careful braking when descending muddy hills. As a result, I had a few close calls, got a little sideways on the turns, and got uncomfortably close to a blackberry bush. Other than that, it was great to get outside and do something after being a little sick for most of the week. Hopefully I'll get a col in before we head down to Annot on Friday.

No comments:

life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist

Blog Archive

Popular Posts