Thursday, December 18, 2008

chocolates

My parents, and my dad in particular, are big Sees Candies fans. Chocolate lollipop detritus can usually be found in all of my dad's native habitats: next to his bed, in the kitchen drawers, in the drawers under the TV and in his studio. When he comes by our house, he usually has one in his mouth. It's perhaps not the smartest thing for a diabetic to be doing, but better than cigars I guess. In any event, Chloe and my recent decision that Charles Chocolates is overpriced bull has helped us to re-discover the joys of Sees. Their chocolates are unpretentious, delicious, and they use the same chocolate (Guittard) as Charles, at a fraction of the price. By far the most addictive treats that they make are the Toffee-ette which have seriously hurt my strength to weight ratio recently.

No comments:

life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist

Blog Archive

Popular Posts