Sunday, June 09, 2013

Catching up

It's been a tumultuous few weeks, to put it mildly.  I have another week of business, and then I will hopefully be able to start catching up, and post some stuff retroactively.  In the interest of not getting too backed up, I think I will just start posting as usual and then fill in the past few weeks little by little.  The big news is that my dad died on the 13th of May.  I had flown in the previous night and so I was able to see him before he passed away.  We had a memorial service for him shortly afterwards.  He has been in my thoughts every day, but I have luckily been incredibly busy, so it has taken my mind off of things a bit.  I miss him a lot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Max, nice to see you writing again. Yippee for busy lives, hey!

Taras said...

I'm sorry again hear about your Dad, Max.. thanks for keeping us posted on your adventures during what must be a tough time..

Taras

life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist

Blog Archive

Popular Posts