Monday, January 07, 2008

high tech ... for Nascar?!

I've been learning how to use the excellent ROCKS cluster distribution software, and happened to be browsing their list of installed systems and came across this interesting entry:
link
to a cluster run by "Evernham Motorsports". "Cool!" I thought to myself and expected to be taken to something like Prodrive or Mclaren, but I was surprised to find myself being taken to a NASCAR racing team, of all places. Now, call me a Blue State Liberal, but when I think "high tech in motorsport", I defintely do not think about NASCAR -- do they even have independent rear suspension yet? Anyway, heres the article.

No comments:

life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist

Blog Archive

Popular Posts