Saturday, January 01, 2005

St. Eynard

We walked up the snow covered road

to the Fort St. Eynard

enjoyed some tea

And some nice views of Grenoble

and the Chamchaude

I was using my hassy/gitzo 1228 legs/arca head, and on the way down I realized just how light my camera bag is without the damn tripod. Most of the weight is from the head, so now I'm looking for a lighter one. The arca is a fantastic head, but I originally bought it to hold a much heavier camera (Toyo 45AII view camera), and I think its kind of overkill for the cameras I use right now.

We also managed to get our car stuck trying to get out of the parking area.

No comments:

life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist

Blog Archive

Popular Posts