Wednesday, November 17, 2004

rob whaa?

I periodically check out apples trailers site to see all the movies that I wont get to see here in Grenoble. Today I saw this, which looks very disturbing, and not something I'm interested in seeing. Despite the pandering gorefest that this movie is certain to be, I found myself laughing at the end, because its credited to Rob Zombie, of White Zombie fame. I always laugh when I see that guys name; I mean, if youre going to get yourself a really kickass ominous last name, DONT leave your first name the way it is for convenience.


Convincing Unconvincing
----------- -----------
Devil Vampire Robert Zombie
Vlad Lucifer Clarence de Mort
Hell Styx Ira Armageddon
Death Timmy Massacre

No comments:

life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist

Blog Archive

Popular Posts