Thursday, October 14, 2004

BUSTED

yeah thats right: busted. Today we went to that consignment place again, and who did we see when we walked in? Crazy antique lady #2, who supposedly was going into retirement (apparently a ploy to think that you can get her to let go of stuff for cheaper). After we passed her, I turned my head to chloe and mouthed "Did you see who that was?", but halfway through, I could see in her expression that she had seen the same thing. Crazy antique lady doesnt look very retired here:

here:

or here:



more like shes looking for more stuff to mark up 200%! At least we know we are in the right place. Todays gem:



I dont know if footstool is a pun in french too... I have to check that out

No comments:

life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist

Blog Archive

Popular Posts