Thursday, August 19, 2004

mappy eats hairy dogshit

yes, I complain about it every time. yes, I swear never to believe mappy (like a Euro mapquest/blast for the north americans) again. No, I have no one to blame but myself. But still, I fucking hate mappy. Today I spent almost two hours in Geneva looking fot the french consulate because of a series of comical mishearings and mappy errors. Briefly: Avenue Henri Dunant &ne Avenue du Nant &ne Rue du Nant. By the time I made it to the visa issuing office I was a sweaty mess, but managed to get the forms in. I have to admit that I got a little panicked thinking that I might have driven an hour and a half for nothing.

No comments:

life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist

Blog Archive

Popular Posts