Sunday, December 02, 2012

Toy Store

Zoe had a birthday party to go to today, so I took Alex and Zoe to the toy store to find a gift. With foresight, I can say that going to a toy store less than a month before Xmas is not a good idea. Most kids were barely keeping it together, while others had fully succumbed to Santa Claus fever and were literally being carried out kicking and screaming. It was a bad scene man, and I suspect that Chloe was throwing me under the bus when she casually suggested that I take the kids there, but I can't prove it. Our kids, however were in a rare good mood and were actually pointed out by one particularly unlucky set of parents as an example of well behaved kids.

No comments:

life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist

Blog Archive

Popular Posts