Tuesday, July 10, 2012

We are everywhere

So I was watching TV last night: a show called "Dirty Jobs" where Mike Rowe is roped into doing horrible jobs. Tonight was blueberry harvesting. Here it is:


As I was watching it, I was thinking that the blueberry guy looked awfully familiar. I was wondering where I had seen this crazy blueberry picker before, and suddenly at the end, it clicked: College! And not only that, we had been on the cycling team together. He was (is, I'm sure, but I havent talked to him since college) a super nice guy, and even accompanied me back over Petersburg Pass after I bonked one time during a training ride. Anyway, it was really funny to see him on the show. Looks like he still cycles, too.

No comments:

life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist

Blog Archive

Popular Posts