Sunday, October 02, 2005

Berkeley: entertainment capital of the USA?

After discovering that the guys from the 'Bu are from Berkeley, I started thinking about how there are actually quite a few kids from my middle school, neighborhood and high school who have gone on to become entertainers: Lyrics Born, AKA Tom Shimura lived down the street from me and we used to skateboard together. Adam Sessler and I went to the same middle school and was the first of our friends to have a nintendo. Oh yeah and Rebecca Romjin went to Berkeley high when i was there, but I couldn't find any links to her.

No comments:

life in Grenoble, France as an expat postdoc
life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist
life in San Francisco, CA as a biotech nerd life in Grenoble, France as an expat scientist

Blog Archive

Popular Posts